- Driver’s license
- Birth certificates (yours, your children’s)
- Citizenship documents (passport, green card, etc).
- Copies of your restraining or protective order
- Copies of custody orders
- Insurance documents
- Credit cards or a list of credit cards you jointly hold or hold yourself
- Pay stubs
- Information about bank accounts and other assets
- List of phone numbers of friends, relatives, doctors, schools, etc.
- Regularly needed medication
- Extra set of house or car keys
- Sentimental objects of yours and your children’s