YWCA Greenwich: A Great Place to Be
Meet Michelle Pennino, Director of Member Services
Michelle’s extensive background in customer service began more than 25 years ago. Prior to joining YWCA Greenwich in 2007, she worked as Executive Assistant in the corporate office of Nine West Footwear Corporation in White Plains, New York. She spent nine years at Nine West performing a range of responsibilities that included assisting in shoe development and managing wholesale and retail customer service. At Kolinsky, Hill and Associates, an insurance and investment firm in Tarrytown, New York, Michelle managed customer service for the company's client portfolios.
The benefits of membership are many
YWCA Greenwich, celebrating our 98th year.
Our Full Membership may be one of your best investments.
You and your family will enjoy free use of:
- Newly renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
> The first in Connecticut with new Precor P80 cutting-edge equipment featuring internet capability and high definition touch screen displays
> Expresso Upright Bicycles with road-racing course monitors
> Brand new Spin Studio with Star-Trac Blade Ion Spinner bicycles
> Five brand new locker rooms for women, men, girls,boys and family
> Complimentary one-hour orientation from a certified fitness instructor
> More than 35 free group exercise classes (including Kettle Bells, Body Barre, Group Power and Spinning)
> Lap and family swim in our indoor warm water pool
- Water Playground, the only one of its kind in Greenwich
- Two outdoor tennis courts
Check out our programs for your kids.
- Preschool for the academic year
- Preschool summer camp
- Kaleidoscope After-School program
- Camp Ta-Yi-To summer camp for children in grades K-5
- Tennis lessons
- Basketball clinics
- Swim lessons
- Nationally ranked, Dolphins Swim Team
- Batting cages
- Pitching practice with a former St. Louis Cardinals pitcher
As a Full Member, you can also take advantage of a wide range of services including personal training sessions and massage therapy.
- 6.5 acre campus in central Greenwich
- Stunning 44,000 square feet facility with ample parking
- More than 125 age-specific programs, services and events
- Serving girls and boys, men and women of all ages
- The great feeling of being among family and friends in a safe, warm environment
Join as an Affiliate Member (by clicking Affiliate Membership above). It's a great way to get to know the YWCA staff, facilities and premises while deciding which classes or programs you want to try. (Full Membership required.) Affiliate membership is the price of admission to a world of new experiences.
For more information or questions, contact Michelle Pennino at 203-869-6501, ext. 100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.