Registration is ongoing.
Summer means water, sand, slides, learning and lots of fun for your child. Counselors, who are licensed teachers, nurture campers at all times. The YWCA has it all in abundance at our beautiful 6.5 acre Greenwich campus.
Preschool Summer Camp
Boys & Girls 15 months - 5 years
Campers enjoy indoor and outdoor activities that include swimming and gymnastic instruction for older children when they attend 5-days-a-week. Be sure to sign up for the Lunch Bunch option available for either Extended or Full Day options. (For more information see the Class Schedule section.)
June 25 - July 20, 2018
July 23 - August 17, 2018
The best summer fun for young children*
- Happy splashes in Greenwich’s only Water Playground.
- Kompan Structures Play Zone equipment, uniquely designed, safety and quality-tested.
- Sand Play Area with water tap and studio.
- Swimming and/or gymnastics instruction. (For ages 3-5 years, if child attends camp on days offered.) Children attending five-days-per-week, receive instruction in both.
- Science and nature activities
- Indoor play (during inclement weather) in our clean, air-conditioned building
- Songs, stories and more
* 3-year-olds and up must be toilet trained
For information, call Geri Smiles, Director of Childhood Education at 203-869-6501, ext. 221 or email email@example.com.
Registration must be done in person at the Preschool office, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm.
Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis only. Total payment, including membership (see bottom of the page), is due at time of registration.
Camp TA - YI -TO
Boys & Girls Kindergarten - Pre-Teen
For more than 45 years, Camp Ta-Yi-To has brought happiness to thousands of children. Under the guidance of our camp director for the past 29 years, a highly trained staff helps your child grow socially, emotionally and physically in a welcoming, safe environment. Campers enjoy a diverse schedule of activities.
Session I Session II
June 25 - July 20, 2018 July 23 - August 17, 2018
- Regular Camp Hours 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Early Bird Hours 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Extended Hours 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Camp activities include:
- 3 Playgrounds: Water, Kompan Structures and Sand
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Instructional & recreational swimming
- Yoga & Zumba
- Weekly beach trips
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips to zoos, amusement parks, museums and more
- Special events from magic shows to musicians, from sing-a-longs to storytellers, and Camp Olympics
General Information for campers
- Campers are responsible for providing their own lunches every day.
- Current emergency and medical forms are mandatory.
- Swimsuit and towel should be brought from home every day.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for each session upon registration. This payment is applied towards camp tuition. The cost of field trips is not included in the program fee. Remaining tuition and trip fees are due on June 1, 2018, for Session I and July 1, 2018 for Session II.
For more information, call Arthur Smith at 203-869-6501, ext. 251 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Circle Summer Camp
For girls entering grades 6, 7 or 8 in Fall 2017.
A camp just for girls . . . where new friendships grow. Girls learn and build self-esteem through games, crafts, field trips, workshops with local artists, writers, role models and so much fun!
Monday, July 9 - Friday, July 20, 2018
9 am - 4:30 pm (Early drop-off and late pick-up available - fees apply.)
For information and registration call Leslie Coplin at 203-869-6501, ext. 173 or email email@example.com