Sign up today!
Preschool Summer Camp, Camp Ti-Yi-To and Girls Circle Camp are filling up fast! For information, go to: http://www.ywcagreenwich.org/summer-camps
Registration for Summer and Fall aquatics and youth athletic programs is available now! Online registration will open on May 25, and the new YWCA Greenwich program brochure will be hitting mailboxes soon. But you can get a jump on the latest by downloading the online brochure today.
Pricing for Youth Memberships are more competitive than ever
- One-Year Youth Membership - $75
- Six-Month Youth Membership - $50
Dolphins Swim School and Aquatics Programs
- Take advantage of new, more competitive prices for Dolphins Swim School
- Summer classes begin June 19 / Fall classes begin September 5
- Flexible scheduling is available for summer program
- Online registration makes sign up easier
- Discover Scuba! Four summer sessions available, with the first beginning on June 8
- Lifeguard Training & Waterfront Skills, the first session begins June 5
- Water Safety Instructor Course, class begins June 12
Youth Athletics Program
- Our well-established, excellent Gymnastics and Ballet programs begin September 5
- Baseball & Softball Training, a YWCA exclusive, begin September 11
- New: Live City Basketball by Global Professional Sports brings two of the top youth basketball coaches in the country to YWCA Greenwich. Clinics begin September 11
- New: Tennis for Children ... USPTA certified instructors Hugh and Betsy Underhill teach players at all levels
- New: Creative Movement / Beginning Jazz ... two new and exciting classes taught by local dance instructors who have studied with the best in the industry
- New: Broadway Song & Dance Theatre ... Renowned choreographer, Michelle Marceau, taps into your child's creative side by with Broadway-style choreography and music
To register today, stop by the Member Services Desk or go online registration for all youth athletic programs.