Introduction to Acting / Improv
Instructor and choreographer Michelle Marceau, Director and Founder of The Greenwich Performing Arts Studio, received a BFA from Boston Conservatory in Dance and Drama and has performed throughout Europe and the Untied States.
Students gain experience and knowledge that will enrich them in many unique ways. Benefits include:
- Increased confidence
- Improved public speaking skills
- Enhanced acting abilities
- Comfort in social settings
- Refined brainstorming abilities
- Improved listening and observation skills
- Enhanced creative thinking abilities
- Improved decision-making skills
- Team development skills
Girls & Boys Ages 8 - 13
Saturdays, 10 - 11:00 a.m.
September 7 - December 21 (No Class November 30)
$450 Full Member / $480 Youth Members