Registration is ongoing for the following programs:
In addition to our pre-school education and after-school programs offered throughout the year, at YWCA Greenwich we also offer a number of summer camps for families in the Greenwich, CT area.
Summertime means water, sand, slides, and lots of fun for your child. Combining the best of our fitness classes with outdoor play, fieldtrips, and hands-on learning, your child will enjoy a number of activities at our beautiful 6.5-acre Greenwich campus.
Each of our counselors are licensed teachers who will nurture and supervise campers at all times. Read more about our various camps and summer programs below or contact us today to learn more!
Preschool Summer Camp
Boys & Girls 15 months - 5 years
Campers enjoy indoor and outdoor activities that include swimming and gymnastic instruction for older children when they attend 5-days-a-week. Be sure to sign up for the Lunch Bunch option available for either Extended or Full Day options. For more information please see our current class schedule.
June 24 - July 19, 2019
July 22 - August 16, 2019
The best summer fun for young children*
- Happy splashes in our fabulous Water Playground.
- Kompan Structures Play Zone equipment, uniquely designed, safety and quality-tested.
- Sand Play Area with water tap and studio.
- Swimming and/or gymnastics instruction. (For ages 3-5 years, if child attends camp on days offered.) Children attending five-days-per-week, receive instruction in both.
- Science and nature activities
- Indoor play (during inclement weather) in our clean, air-conditioned building
- Songs, stories and more
* 3-year-olds and up must be toilet trained
For information, call Geri Smiles, Director of Childhood Education at 203-869-6501, ext. 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration must be done in person at the Preschool office, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm.
Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis only. Total payment, including membership (see the bottom of the page), is due at time of registration.
Boys & Girls Kindergarten - Pre-Teen
Sibling discounts also apply
For nearly 50 years, Camp TA-YI-TO has brought happiness to thousands of children. Under the guidance of our experienced camp director, a highly trained staff helps your child grow socially, emotionally and physically in a welcoming, safe environment. Campers enjoy a diverse schedule of activities.
Download and complete the camp registration form here.
Session I Session II
June 24 - July 19, 2019 July 22 - August 16, 2019
- Regular Camp Hours 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Early Bird Hours 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Extended Hours 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Camp activities include:
- 3 Playgrounds: Water, Kompan Structures, and Sand
- Instructional & recreational swimming
- Yoga & Zumba
- Weekly beach trips
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips to zoos, amusement parks, museums and more
- Special events from magicshows to musicians, from sing-a-longs to storytellers, and Camp Olympics
General Information for campers
- Campers are responsible for providing their own lunches every day.
- Current emergency and medical forms are mandatory.
- Swimsuit and towel should be brought to camp every day.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for each session upon registration. This payment is applied towards camp tuition. Remaining tuition is due on June 1, 2019, for Session I and July 1, 2019, for Session II.
For more information, call Arthur Smith at 203-869-6501, ext. 251 or email to email@example.com.
Girls Circle Summer Camp
For girls entering grades 6, 7 or 8 in Fall 2019.
A camp just for girls . . . where new friendships grow. Girls learn and build self-esteem through games, crafts, field trips, workshops with local artists, writers, role models and so much fun!
Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 19, 2019
9 am - 4:30 pm (Early drop-off and late pick-up available - fees apply.)
For information and registration call Leslie Coplin at 203-869-6501, ext. 173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org