Refunds, Credits, Cancellations
- Class and activity fees are refunded when the YWCA cancels an entire course. Cancellations of classes due to inclement weather will not result in refunds or credits of class fees. When possible, the YWCA will offer make-up classes.
- YWCA membership, registration fees and program deposits and program fees are not refundable for any reason.
-- Participants who wish to withdraw from a class or program must apply in person and obtain a Withdrawal Application Form, only for those programs issuing forms. For certain programs only, when the application is approved, the YWCA will issue a credit voucher, less processing fees. When issued, the credit voucher expires one year from the date of issue. The credit can be used toward any future purchase or program registration at the YWCA.
- The YWCA is not responsible for lost passes.
- Full Membership contracts may not be cancelled within the first 12 months unless ...
1. a doctor restricts physical activity in writing or ...
2. relocation of primary residence is greater than 50 miles from YWCA of Greenwich.
- A Full Membership contract will continue beyond 12 paid months until member ...
1. provides 30-day written notice to Member Services prior to the next monthly debit, or ...
2. provides full payment of any unpaid dues or indebtedness.
- The YWCA reserves the right to alter membership fees.
-- Penalty fees will be charged for returned checks and rejected credit cards.
- All YWCA programs require membership for the duration of the program.
-- Membership Information Booklets are available at the Main Lobby Reception Desk.